The Hurom H100 Easy Series Slow Juicer - New Model with New Technology !
Hurom’s new Easy Series H100 was designed to be as convenient as possible for customers to use and clean, enabling juice lovers to enjoy fresh, high-quality juice without hassle.
The H100 Slow Juicer is testament to Hurom’s commitment to produce the highest quality juice, whilst utilising the most sophisticated techniques to create a juicing experience that is both easy and enjoyable.
Amazing benefits of the new Hurom H100 series
1) Amazingly convenient to use : Immensely simplified method of operation with completely new juicing mechanism
2) Fast and thorough cleaning : Simply by running water, easier and faster to clean than ever before
3) Quiet juicing at all times of day : Quiet operation allows you to juice in the morning or at night without worrying about excessive noise
4) THREE Strainers - Juice Strainer, Smoothie Strainer, Ice Cream Strainer
Unlike any other vertical models of slow juicer, the new Hurom H100 has 4 major differences with new innovative technologies for optimized juicing and much easier claenning.
1) Major Difference No. 1
Seven-degree tilt extracts every last drop!
The bottom of the chamber has been given a seven-degree tilt to collect even the very last drops of juice after the juicing process is complete, with no need for the user to tilt the device manually.
2) Major Difference No. 2
Easy-to-use lift lever
Press the lift lever downward when juicing and upward when making ice cream or rinsing the juicer. When pressed down, the lift lever gives the ingredients one additional squeeze.
For a quick and easy clean, simply lift the lever up.
3) Major Difference No. 3
Insert ingredients safely
with the new and improved dual hopper
Hurom’s dual hopper is now even safer to use thanks to a design that does not require users to place their hands into the hopper when inserting ingredients.
The increased size of the hopper also makes it easier to juice ingredients of a wide range of shapes and sizes.
4) Major Difference No. 4
Easy use and meticulous design
Long appreciated by all Hurom juicer users, the jog dial and juice tray complete this device’s simple yet meticulous design.
* Completely new juice separation system by dual strainer design
* One step assembly: it has never been easier to assemble and disassemble the main body of the juicer with its chamber. Hurom’s new design form fit aesthetic enables both pieces to slot together with ease.
* Refined chamber interior: an improved chamber design prevents the buildup of pulp enabling better access for cleaning.
* Convenient lift lever: slide the lift lever up or down to adjust the inner pressure depending upon the firmness of the ingredients being used.
* 7 degree tilted chamber: a 7 degree tilt at the bottom of the chamber provides a completely hands free pour. The juice leaves the chamber completely without manually having to tilt the juicer, eliminating waste.
* Improved dual hopper: the increased width and straight angle of the dual hopper makes it easier and more convenient to insert smaller ingredients, such as a berries and cherry tomatoes.
* One-touch guide grooves: Guide grooves at the top, bottom and middle of the chamber allow you to simply align the tabs on the juicing strainer for quick and easy assembly.
* Slow 43 RPM juicing operation
* BPA free juicing components
* Easy to clean simply by running under water